21 October 2021/11H00 – 12H00
Indoor Air Quality: What are we breathing?
Do you know what you are breathing?
Daily, we are exposed to harmful pollutants in the air we breathe outside and while we cannot control or change that; we can make a difference by investing in the quality we breathe indoors.
Breathing quality indoor air is critical for good health. Most spend a significant amount of time indoors—either in the home, office or other types of buildings—where gases, chemicals and other pollutants can cause headaches, eye irritation, allergies and fatigue.
CEO - Light Ray
CEO of Novaerus at McGreals
Director Business Development EMEAA at Novaerus
In this webinar, we will highlight:
- The importance of clean and safe indoor air.
- How Novaerus can help (benefits and stats).
- How to make your office space healthier to bring back employees in the office again.
- The impact of unsafe air on our health and so much more.
1) Introduction (5 mins)
Cristian Cernat: Chief Executive Officer – Light Ray
2) Success stories (20 mins)
Deirdre Devitt: CEO of Novaerus at McGreals
3) Panellists Q&A 20 mins
- Simon Bockett
- Deirdre Devitt
- Cristian Cernat
4) Cristian Cernat: closing remarks (5 mins)
It’s time to improve the air we breathe indoors. Giving you back the certainty of a safe and joyful living environment.
21 October 2021
11H00 – 12H00